Simple. The Reflector 2 is the Answer.
Reflector 2 is a software developed by Airsquirrels that promises to help you mirror, record and do more with your iOS/Android devices on your PC. You can mirror your content to the big screen without wires or complicated setups. Play games, watch movies, demo applications or present from the palm of your hand. Everything you do on your device can be wirelessly sent to Reflector!
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Amazon’s Fire TV, Fire Stick and AirParrot (another product by Airsquirrels). Also a companion app that aids your desktop software is available on iOS.
Requirements: Airplay or Google Cast on your devices. Chromecast Application will also work. All your devices, both mobile and pc should be able to connect wirelessly.
- Easy UI: The software not only lets you connect many devices but also brings the one that need to be focused. You can also add frames to make them look like a real device. You can show/hide devices. Full screen mode is also available.
- Easy Mirroring: You can simply select your PC among the list in Google Cast/Air Play and it will start mirroring in the Reflector.
- Record With Features: You can record screen with voice-over with support for Youtube live streaming and Webcam video support on its way.
- Stream Media: You can stream Videos, pictures and Slideshows. Audio only mode is also available for your Music streaming.
- Security: It enables high security by making use of Onscreen codes to connect. It also lets you to choose between prompting everytime or once.
Its really an awesome piece of software that makes mirroring multiple devices easier than ever. You can try it for free or buy it for $15 (approximately 960INR). You can learn more about this here.
For iOS, you can mirror or record your Hand-helds' screen to your Macbook using the QuickTime player by this way.